More up-to-date information about our response to COVID-19 and appointments can be found on our new page:
A.P. Clinic – What Do We Treat?
Whether you’ve sustained a traumatic injury from lifting, gardening, doing a DIY project, or as a result of tension or stress, we can help you get back to your life. We treat a variety of injuries and conditions including back pain (slipped discs, sciatica, spasm), neck pain (whiplash, trapped nerves, headaches), postural (work-related, repetitive strain injuries), arthritis and frozen shoulder/rotator cuff injuries. This is not an exhaustive list and there are many more injuries and conditions affecting us all. That’s where we come in! We assess, diagnose and treat your injury, guiding you through the process of recovery from beginning to end.
We have worked extensively on patients who have had operations (bunionectomy, hip/knee replacement, arthroscopy, etc) and sustained fractures or dislocations. We are used to working closely alongside consultants, GPs, podiatrists, pilates instructors and personal trainers to facilitate your recovery. This communication is vital to enable the optimal management of your injury and to facilitate a personalised and smooth transition period back to health. The clinic also offers one-to-one pilates sessions for certain problems (maternity, back injuries) which require specific core strength exercises and flexibility work.
Nobody wants to miss a game, a race, or his or her friendly knock-about on the tennis court, so why should you be any different? We specialise in the treatment of all sports injuries and have a comprehensive knowledge of tissue repair methods and preventative techniques, returning you successfully and confidently to the sport you love. Guidance on stretching, conditioning and strengthening exercises relating to your specific injury can be offered in conjunction with your treatment plan. Sports injuries may include tennis/golfer’s elbow, ankle sprains, muscle strains, achilles tendonopathy, just to name a few.
Why Choose Us – Our Approach to Treatment?
- We have been established since 1985 and have a great reputation for getting results (just ask our patients).
- We don’t just prescribe exercises, our treatments are hands-on and tailored to you!
- Our clinic is clean and professional, and our service is friendly, efficient and personal.
- Our convenient appointment times are designed to work around you and your schedule.
- Our charges are affordable and reasonable by comparison to other local clinics.
- The clinic is located in the heart of Muswell Hill and is easily accessible by public transport or car